Thursday, February 25, 2010

WHY, WHY, WHY????

Well, I just finished speaking to a representative for my bank who informed me that my account has been compromised - AGAIN! Why does this keep happening to me? This is the third time that our accounts have been frozen due to suspicious activity. I am not sure where or how this continues to happen. Generally I am very careful about where I use my debit card. The most frustrating part is that a cheque has been deposited - money withdrawn - and now I am left having to prove that it wasn't me or my husband that made the deposit and subsequent withdrawals. Our account is frozen until I go to the bank and try to sort out this disaster. I suppose that I should be thankful that the bank reacted so quickly and stopped access to our account - but the hassle to sort everything out is next.
WHY WHY WHY????
Anyway, on a more positive note - I have just completed another assignment for my final course! Only 2 more to go and I will be FINISHED! I can hardly wait. I have been dreaming about this day from the moment that I embarked on this process.
Michelle

No comments: