Sunday, May 30, 2010

I did it!!

I have finally received the official confirmation in the mail from Ryerson - I will be graduating on Thursday June 10th with my BScN - yeah!! It feels like I have been working on closing this chapter of my life forever. Emily is so excited - she can't wait to see me in my gown. I am afraid that it might be a bit of a disappointment for her, I think she is expecting an Oscar style ball gown...we'll see.
I had a wonderful week off, away from work. I spent Wednesday at the pottery studio - all day, something I could totally get used to. It is so relaxing and gives me the opportunity to focus on one thing at a time. Thursday Mady and I spent the day together - reading books, planting some annuals, and doing laundry. Friday we spent most of the day playing outside - the weather has been fabulous - slightly too hot for a couple of days but overall sunny and breezy.

No comments: